Un’esperienza formativa per condividere il nostro know-how - Un’esperienza formativa per condividere il nostro know-how - tapisite-es
Publicador de contenidos
A formative experience and a place to share our knowhow
On the 30th and 31st October, we were in London for the Spirits Strategies & Innovation Congress, an intense two-day event, dedicated to strategy innovations on the spirits market.
The event saw a string of interesting conferences and speeches: a unique opportunity to generate complementarities and synergies among the various professionals and companies operating on the international scene.
As sponsors of the event, Tapì took part with a vertical presentation about the closures sector. The evolution of technologies and market trends, use of materials and those little innovations that help to preserve the finished product even better.
The generation born between 1980 and 2000, the so-called Millennials, play a central role in shaping trends in the packaging world, which of course also has a knock-on effect in the closures sector.
Eco-sustainability, craftsmanship and brand-related experience are just some of the values which are so deeply rooted within their generation – which is why leading beverage companies are evolving marketing strategies to encompass such trends: aiming to satisfy what is a growing – yet at the same time increasingly niche – demand.
Anticipating trends is vital if we are going to continue to respond to the market. That is why, in recent years, Tapì has also evolved towards new technologies and innovative materials, seeking to offer increasingly complete and exclusive elements, especially to premium brand producers.
Differentiation, customization and exclusivity. These are the principles of the Abor project, of Signature Ceramic and Wood Inspiration, some of the Tapì closures that embellish packaging aiming to improve the consumer’s experience.
Publicador de contenidos
- La percepción del envase en el consumidor final
- Tapones para vino: cómo elegir el adecuado y las tendencias a las que prestar atención
- Roberto Casini, Director Gerente del Grupo, nos ofrece su visión sobre la entrada de Les Bouchages Delage en Tapì
- Envase de diseño para prevenir los desechos, los derroches y las emisiones
- Un viaje alrededor del mundo con Claire Duacheux para descubrir las tendencias del sector de las bebidas
- Ser el director de RR.HH. durante una emergencia: a solas con Giacomo Dall’Ava, Responsable de RR.HH. de Tapì S.p.A.
- La madera en los tapones: los proyectos Wood de Tapì
- Diseño de envase y covid-19: qué está cambiando
- Entrevista a Adam Ryan, director de Pentawards
- Cómo ha cambiado el envase en el segmento de calidad del sector de los licores